Antisocial neighbours

i have bad antisocial neighbours the worst they have done is have a knife in the close, but they have thrown heavy things from the top floor window and lots of shouting and they deal drugs and are scary. 

The knife thing was supposed be going through court there is video footage, but it keeps getting delayed. 

The community police want me to bring my antisocial diary as they think my housing are not doing enough about this, but they said to come to their office - there office is in an industrial estate. I cant get there, I have never been there before, a taxi is too much money and I would get in a panic. I did not want to say that I am autistic as I mask well and come across neurotypical. But the whole building which I can see on the google is not the type of building I do well in. Its too big and in a rough area. I prefer the little village police station that I can get to easily on bus. 

How do I cancel the appointment? it is just too uncomfortable for me, and I will end up lost in a panic in a quiet unsafe industrial estate, I think they forget some people dont drive. No buses there either. 

Parents
  • Tell them that you have transit issues straight out. Don't delay. They may arrange transit for you if they have a vested interest in the issue.

Often if some one asks you to do a thing that they think is easy, they need to simply know that it is not. This strategy saves me from stress. Knowing

• Tell them that you have transit issues straight out. Don't delay. They may arrange transit for you if they have a vested interest in the issue.

Often if some one asks you to do a thing that they think is easy, they need to simply know that it is not. This strategy saves me from stress. Knowing

Children
No Data