Antisocial neighbours

i have bad antisocial neighbours the worst they have done is have a knife in the close, but they have thrown heavy things from the top floor window and lots of shouting and they deal drugs and are scary. 

The knife thing was supposed be going through court there is video footage, but it keeps getting delayed. 

The community police want me to bring my antisocial diary as they think my housing are not doing enough about this, but they said to come to their office - there office is in an industrial estate. I cant get there, I have never been there before, a taxi is too much money and I would get in a panic. I did not want to say that I am autistic as I mask well and come across neurotypical. But the whole building which I can see on the google is not the type of building I do well in. Its too big and in a rough area. I prefer the little village police station that I can get to easily on bus. 

How do I cancel the appointment? it is just too uncomfortable for me, and I will end up lost in a panic in a quiet unsafe industrial estate, I think they forget some people dont drive. No buses there either. 

Parents
  • Dear Rose, I'm really sorry to hear about the challenges you're facing with your antisocial neighbours-it sounds so awful and like a really difficult situation to be in-and I can understand why you're feeling anxious about the upcoming meeting with the community police. 

It's so important to prioritize your own well-being and comfort and if going to their office in the industrial estate is causing you distress, it's completely ok to cancel the appointment. You can reach out to the community police by phone or email (probably easier) to explain your concerns and discomfort with the location of their office. You can also ask if there are alternative ways to communicate or if they can arrange a meeting in a more accessible and comfortable location for you-like the village police station that you mentioned. Remember, it's important to advocate for yourself and your needs, and there's no shame in expressing how much this is understandably distressing for you.

If you can't get anywhere with them then try Citizens Advice-they should be able to advise you on what best to do and who to contact. 

I really hope you're ok and you'll be able to find a solution to all of this. Please take care and reach out for support when you need to. Xx

• Dear Rose, I'm really sorry to hear about the challenges you're facing with your antisocial neighbours-it sounds so awful and like a really difficult situation to be in-and I can understand why you're feeling anxious about the upcoming meeting with the community police. 

It's so important to prioritize your own well-being and comfort and if going to their office in the industrial estate is causing you distress, it's completely ok to cancel the appointment. You can reach out to the community police by phone or email (probably easier) to explain your concerns and discomfort with the location of their office. You can also ask if there are alternative ways to communicate or if they can arrange a meeting in a more accessible and comfortable location for you-like the village police station that you mentioned. Remember, it's important to advocate for yourself and your needs, and there's no shame in expressing how much this is understandably distressing for you.

If you can't get anywhere with them then try Citizens Advice-they should be able to advise you on what best to do and who to contact. 

I really hope you're ok and you'll be able to find a solution to all of this. Please take care and reach out for support when you need to. Xx

Children
No Data