Does anyone else feel this way?

I have become extremely hateful and bitter towards the world. I constantly feel like an absolute loser with nothing to offer anyone else. I am 31 jobless,childless and above all socially inept and incompetent at all most everything I try. I have tried to live alone and I failed at that, I am now in a supported living accommodation and I have even messed up that! I have had relationships and friendships but for multiple reasons they have failed. Theres also alot more that bothers me about myself and the outside, so much in fact I could write several pages. I tell myself lies and excuses to keep going but what is the point. I have become incredibly misanthropic and depressed, so much so that I am beginning to have thoughts that I'm not proud of. I have told others about certain feelings and thoughts I have but they do not take me seriously. I have sort help but no avail. I think I have become a a bit of an alcoholic. My family dont know the extent of my feelings or my day to day behaviour. I curse god (if there is one) that I have aspergers. I have given up on people and the world around me and have become very pessimistic and a bit of a nihilist. I have a bleak outlook on life (not that my outlook was ever good, or that I was ever an optimist) I have inadequacies in almost every aspect of my life and self esteem is non existent. Just wondering if anyone feels this shitty? I'm sure there isnt any advice or information that could help but whatever.

Parents
  • Hey there, although in my case I am employed, I know how you feel. I have developed a hate for most people due to past experiences of being ostracised/bullied for being autistic. I guess for me one thing that kind of helps is that I have some people in my life who understand me and support me (and I do have friends who are autistic as-well like myself). 

Honestly I am not sure what advice I can give you, if you feel certain people are being toxic or judgemental it is honestly best to cut them off.

• Hey there, although in my case I am employed, I know how you feel. I have developed a hate for most people due to past experiences of being ostracised/bullied for being autistic. I guess for me one thing that kind of helps is that I have some people in my life who understand me and support me (and I do have friends who are autistic as-well like myself). 

Honestly I am not sure what advice I can give you, if you feel certain people are being toxic or judgemental it is honestly best to cut them off.

Children