Being blocked on social media by someone you know

Regardless of the reason, how does it leave you feeling?

It's rarely someone I'm likely to bump into, but even then I start to worry "what will happen if I bump into them?".

I can understand that they did it as a self-protective measure, but obviously my belief is "they must hate me and think I'm horrible". 

Parents
  • Being blocked on social media by someone you know can definitely stir up a mix of emotions. It's natural to feel a sense of unease or even anxiety at the thought of potentially running into them in real life. The act of being blocked can leave you questioning your relationship with that person and can lead to feelings of self-doubt and wondering what you may have done to warrant such action.

It's important to remember that everyone has their reasons for their actions, and it may not always be a reflection on you or something you did. 

You can't spend the rest of your life worrying about the what ifs. You might meet that person, but then, you might not. If you do you'll cross that bridge there and then. 

In the meantime try not to worry and enjoy today, worry about tomorrow when it comes. 

I don't use social media for this reason, it's a lot of stress and hassle a lot of the time so I try to stay away from the bigger social sites. This one is best, it's more like being part of an online family. 

• Being blocked on social media by someone you know can definitely stir up a mix of emotions. It's natural to feel a sense of unease or even anxiety at the thought of potentially running into them in real life. The act of being blocked can leave you questioning your relationship with that person and can lead to feelings of self-doubt and wondering what you may have done to warrant such action.

It's important to remember that everyone has their reasons for their actions, and it may not always be a reflection on you or something you did. 

You can't spend the rest of your life worrying about the what ifs. You might meet that person, but then, you might not. If you do you'll cross that bridge there and then. 

In the meantime try not to worry and enjoy today, worry about tomorrow when it comes. 

I don't use social media for this reason, it's a lot of stress and hassle a lot of the time so I try to stay away from the bigger social sites. This one is best, it's more like being part of an online family. 

Children
No Data