Is this normal ?

Hi,

I was wondering if any of you have experienced this.

I've seen this guy in a group setting a few times, but last week I got the feeling that he 'likes' me. I may be being judgemental, by assuming he is not right for me (especially, when I don't know him that well).

But never the less, I keep thinking about him. I think about him holding me and looking out for me. Nothing beyond that. It's just fantasy. Is this normal ? When the reality is it won't happen. 

Please don't think, that I think I'm 'all that' because that is not the case at all. 

Parents
  • I Found myself many times in similar situations. I don’t know if it’s objectively normal, but for me it’s normal. Objectively probably too. You are just thinking about him, maybe he is somehow interesting or intriguing to you. I often imagine myself in relationships with someone. Even imagined people, or people who exist but I do t know them personally. There was a question about it in aspie quiz and it’s apparently a neurodivergent trait but even if, I wouldn’t say it’s crazy or abnormal. I’m not crazy (only sometimes I hear that when complaining about the lamp making buzzz) 

• This is good to know. Thank you. 

Reply Children
No Data