This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

study

Hi,

I am an Applied Child Psychology MSc Keele student recruiting participants for my dissertation on “The Experiences and Self-Perceptions of Adolescents Diagnosed with Autism and ADHD”.

I’m looking for participants aged 18 and above who have been diagnosed with ADHD and/or Autism to take part in a 30-minute Teams interview. The interview will involve open-ended questions about various aspects of life and self-perceptions, such as experiences during teenage years, school, friendships, aspirations, and media portrayals.

I would really appreciate it if you would be willing to promote my research in a relevant society  or if you could kindly spread the word to anyone who might be interested!

Participation in this study will contribute to greater understanding of experiences during adolescence for those with Autism and ADHD. This will potentially make a positive difference in how those with Autism and ADHD are perceived and supported in society!

Below is the link to sign up.

[post edited by moderator]

Thank you!

• Hello NAS93745

It's great that you're interested in autism and ADHD. However, this forum has some rules that I'd like to draw your attention to:

Rule 10: Requests for research study subjects and surveys need to be directed to research@nas.org.uk for data protection and research ethics reasons. Further information can be found on our research pages. Please be advised that any requests for research subjects or surveys posted on the Community will be deleted without warning.  

I have edited your post to remove the link and will lock this post.

All the best,

Sharon Mod

• From the community rules: https://community.autism.org.uk/p/rules

10 - Requests for research study subjects and surveys need to be directed to research@nas.org.uk for data protection and research ethics reasons