Sunflower lanyard help

Hi there 

I’ve been looking into getting myself a lanyard for holiday travel and some concerts I’m going to as queues are not kind to me!!

the problem is it looks like anyone can get a sunflower lanyard are there not any official ones you can get by providing diagnosis etc 

m thanks 

Parents
  • It is the case that anyone can get a sunflower lanyard, but this is to ensure equal access for some people who may struggle to get definitive diagnoses, or who are on waiting lists before the paperwork is sorted out.

However, I have never found people using sunflower lanyards who don't need one an issue. And it doesn't tend to impact the response by other people to my sunflower lanyard. 

So I would still go for them. I like the cards provided by the 'official' sunflower lanyard team.

• Oh so thats what sunflower lanyards are for, I never knew that and it would seem rude to stare at a strangers breast in the hope of being able to read one. There are so many lanyards and ribbons and stuff that I mostly unconciously ignore them.

• Oh so thats what sunflower lanyards are for, I never knew that and it would seem rude to stare at a strangers breast in the hope of being able to read one. There are so many lanyards and ribbons and stuff that I mostly unconciously ignore them.

Children
No Data