Nearly Homeless Autistic and Terrified

I don't know where to get some help, I'm 30/f diagnosed with autism a few years ago. I'm struggling with how to cope and my relationship has broken down, I'm having to move out by the weekend and have nowhere to go, no support from family just being told to get on with it and to be realistic. I'm feeling hopeless and extremely depressed. No idea how to navigate the world alone, feel like i cant support myself emotionally let alone anything else. Any advice would be really helpful thank you I'm desperate. 

Parents
  • Dig deep.  Don't panic.  Tribulation is something we CAN cope with (but that doesn't mean it is an easy nor pleasant ride!). Stick with a mantra of what-will-be-will-be, and check in here if you feel the need for some insane sanity.....from people who KNOW.

I wish you the best fortune, given your tiresome and discombobulating circumstances.  Things will settle.  Keep the faith in yourself and the world at large.

Things "come good" most of the time.

• Dig deep.  Don't panic.  Tribulation is something we CAN cope with (but that doesn't mean it is an easy nor pleasant ride!). Stick with a mantra of what-will-be-will-be, and check in here if you feel the need for some insane sanity.....from people who KNOW.

I wish you the best fortune, given your tiresome and discombobulating circumstances.  Things will settle.  Keep the faith in yourself and the world at large.

Things "come good" most of the time.

Children
No Data