Whats the strangest thing you've ever seen?

One of the strangest things I ever saw was on Aberystwyth seafront, an old woman wearing a fur coat, sitting in a wheelchair, bottle feeding a lamb that was wearing a nappy. I was glad there were three of us there that day, all three of us were or we'd have doubted out sanity!

Parents
  • The End of Evangelion. Especially the second half of the movie.

Also, wishing the best of luck to her lamb. Or her baby, if that works, too.

• What the fudge lol. There is this guy that walks around the city centre dressed in the most bizarre clothes ever. He wears bright wigs a tutu and colourful ribbons and when it rings he will stand in the middle of the street dancing. He also screams at people who wants a selfie with me. He is absolutely harmless but a very strange guy. 

• What the fudge lol. There is this guy that walks around the city centre dressed in the most bizarre clothes ever. He wears bright wigs a tutu and colourful ribbons and when it rings he will stand in the middle of the street dancing. He also screams at people who wants a selfie with me. He is absolutely harmless but a very strange guy. 

Children
No Data