Whats the strangest thing you've ever seen?

One of the strangest things I ever saw was on Aberystwyth seafront, an old woman wearing a fur coat, sitting in a wheelchair, bottle feeding a lamb that was wearing a nappy. I was glad there were three of us there that day, all three of us were or we'd have doubted out sanity!

• I can also tell you the cutest thing I’ve ever seen me and my mum were driving along a country road and saw something weird on the road my mum luckily slowed down and when we got closer it was a mother duck and her ducklings crossing the road they were all following behind in a straight line. Luckily my mum was able to stop so they could cross safely 

• What the fudge lol. There is this guy that walks around the city centre dressed in the most bizarre clothes ever. He wears bright wigs a tutu and colourful ribbons and when it rings he will stand in the middle of the street dancing. He also screams at people who wants a selfie with me. He is absolutely harmless but a very strange guy. 

• When I worked in Frankfurt I came out the office late one evening (working late) and there was an old underground station near the offices which had a fire engine outside it and loads of people standing about in assorted fetish gear or just wearing a coat - turns out there was a fire in the sex club in the old station.

• I was driving to Luton airport early one morning, in my headlights I could see a pair of eyes in the country lane ahead of me. I slowed down and there was a Wallaby sitting in the road looking at me, it suddenly hopped away. They escaped from the local zoo years ago.

• The End of Evangelion. Especially the second half of the movie.

Also, wishing the best of luck to her lamb. Or her baby, if that works, too.

• What the fudge lol. There is this guy that walks around the city centre dressed in the most bizarre clothes ever. He wears bright wigs a tutu and colourful ribbons and when it rings he will stand in the middle of the street dancing. He also screams at people who wants a selfie with me. He is absolutely harmless but a very strange guy.