Childhood memories

Hi can’t think of any fun discussions at the moment but I have come up with this. Are any of you willing to share anything of your good childhood memories? Me one of my best memories was going to Disney world Orlando Florida. My parents took me when I was 10 years old I remember flying from London Gatwick long car journey down but we spent the night at the Hilton hotel somewhere in London and we went for a meal in the harvester. I remember a very long flight to the states and crossing the Atlantic Ocean. I remember asking my mum how long till we get there and how big is the Atlantic and she said it’s the biggest ocean in the world. I know it’s the percific now lol. I loved every moment of being at Disney. Then when I was 15 my parents said we were going to Scotland for Easter half term but then things got confusing. The caravan was having a service done and the dogs went into kennels. My dad said they had rented a cottage that wasn’t dog friendly I thought ok that’s believable. Then we got a taxi to the coach station and I asked why aren’t we driving up my dad said it was to long a drive also believable. Then I seen the tickets and it said to Gatwick so I asked my mum why are we going there she said we were getting another coach to Scotland I should have thought why are we travelling from wales to London to go up to Scotland but I chose to believe her. As the coach left at 5 in the morning my parents told me where we actually going Orlando again and I just screamed with excitement. I love Disney and I’ve been there 4 times twice with my parents and then once on my own after working in Minnesota at a summer camp and once with 2 girls I worked with at summer camp last year. Feel free to share any of your happy childhood memories.

Parents
  • I remember the joy and surprise of waking up one morning and finding my dolls house had new curtains, sheets, pillows and eiderdowns. All made by my Mum out of old bits and pieces of curtains, sheets and stuffed with cotton wool.

• I remember the joy and surprise of waking up one morning and finding my dolls house had new curtains, sheets, pillows and eiderdowns. All made by my Mum out of old bits and pieces of curtains, sheets and stuffed with cotton wool.

Children
No Data