Nvm

Nvm

Parents
  • I don't handle them, I freak out and get out, I don't care if I have to walk, but then thats one reason I rarely go out.

• I see, so you just let it out and feel it, then deal with the after math? I find this reply interesting. 

• That's pretty much it, but then I find I'm often on a bit of a hair trigger with melt downs, I can be coping and then someone says something or something happens and I off like a greyhound out of the traps. It's never pretty, I feel physically and emotionally drained after as well as upset with myself for letting things get to me. But on the other hand I try and tell people I'm not coping and that I need to leave and they keep pushing me, keep piling things on me and then wonder why I explode and it's always my fault and never theirs, I think I'm supposed to be an unfeeling brick or something.

• It feels like that for me too sometimes, a lonely little stone trying to blend in to the forest floor by desperately growing moss. I find society pretty confusing because of it, they say be yourself then when you are. You're told, no not that self.. like huh? You're not alone though, we have this community to help build some support at least. Feel for you.

• It feels like that for me too sometimes, a lonely little stone trying to blend in to the forest floor by desperately growing moss. I find society pretty confusing because of it, they say be yourself then when you are. You're told, no not that self.. like huh? You're not alone though, we have this community to help build some support at least. Feel for you.

Children
No Data