Nvm

Nvm

Parents
  • I've screwed up in social interactions more times than I can count. How I deal with it varies. More often than not, I will hide and basically become mute. 

In fact, that's been the long term impact. I basically don't talk at all unless I've been invited to speak. I don't speak for the sake of speaking.

It's not ideal but it's the safest thing for me.

• I often don't speak either, just because I dont' feel I have anything to say or to add to whatever conversation's going on around me. I'm not mute, just frequently bored by what others are talking about or know nothing about it.

• I often don't speak either, just because I dont' feel I have anything to say or to add to whatever conversation's going on around me. I'm not mute, just frequently bored by what others are talking about or know nothing about it.

Children
  • For me I've gotten to that stage where it's not even instinctive to speak anymore. 

It's not like it was when I was a child; I'd be desperate to get involved in a discussion about something, but now I just don't bother.