Do you ever miss real shops?

I do, I miss being able to go to a physical shop and look and try stuff on, some times I want a good old mindless wander around shops, a bit of retail therapy. The internets just not hte same, you don't get to feel or see the size or quality of what you're buying and so much of it is rubbish and not as described.

Parents
  • I enjoy both physical(Real) shops and Internet shopping.  It depends on the shop and my mental state of mind.

If I find a shop uncomfortable, I leave very quickly.

For shoes it has to be a real shop because virtual/Internet shopping doesn't make sense.  I have to try on the shoes to make sure they fit and are comfortable.  Very often I fancy shoes but when I try them on, they just don't fit and I go off them.  My feet are very wide and high.  Most shoes are just painful.  

• I enjoy both physical(Real) shops and Internet shopping.  It depends on the shop and my mental state of mind.

If I find a shop uncomfortable, I leave very quickly.

For shoes it has to be a real shop because virtual/Internet shopping doesn't make sense.  I have to try on the shoes to make sure they fit and are comfortable.  Very often I fancy shoes but when I try them on, they just don't fit and I go off them.  My feet are very wide and high.  Most shoes are just painful.  

Children
No Data