Do you ever miss real shops?

I do, I miss being able to go to a physical shop and look and try stuff on, some times I want a good old mindless wander around shops, a bit of retail therapy. The internets just not hte same, you don't get to feel or see the size or quality of what you're buying and so much of it is rubbish and not as described.

Parents
  • i miss having game and gamestation. 

i always remember going to one then the other... i didnt even wanna buy anything i just liked looking at the different games. sometimes buy something if i saw a random game that looked cool i didnt know of. it was more exciting than the souless online buying. you had excitement, you had joy, you then buy a thing and are excited to get home and play it. online cannot match that feeling. online is souless and dead without feeling.

• i miss having game and gamestation. 

i always remember going to one then the other... i didnt even wanna buy anything i just liked looking at the different games. sometimes buy something if i saw a random game that looked cool i didnt know of. it was more exciting than the souless online buying. you had excitement, you had joy, you then buy a thing and are excited to get home and play it. online cannot match that feeling. online is souless and dead without feeling.

Children
No Data