Do you ever miss real shops?

I do, I miss being able to go to a physical shop and look and try stuff on, some times I want a good old mindless wander around shops, a bit of retail therapy. The internets just not hte same, you don't get to feel or see the size or quality of what you're buying and so much of it is rubbish and not as described.

Parents
  • I only ever used online shopping during Covid lockdowns to buy my iPad and my iPhone because normally, living alone, getting things delivered to my flat in the post or by other delivery services is a real pain as the infrastructure is not there - I prefer to do food and clothes shopping in person where possible - these days, paying bills has to be done online in many places - I’ve been trying to change my broadband provider and my mobile phone service but because this involves a foreign call centre outside of the EU, this is very difficult 

• I only ever used online shopping during Covid lockdowns to buy my iPad and my iPhone because normally, living alone, getting things delivered to my flat in the post or by other delivery services is a real pain as the infrastructure is not there - I prefer to do food and clothes shopping in person where possible - these days, paying bills has to be done online in many places - I’ve been trying to change my broadband provider and my mobile phone service but because this involves a foreign call centre outside of the EU, this is very difficult 

Children
No Data