Do you ever miss real shops?

I do, I miss being able to go to a physical shop and look and try stuff on, some times I want a good old mindless wander around shops, a bit of retail therapy. The internets just not hte same, you don't get to feel or see the size or quality of what you're buying and so much of it is rubbish and not as described.

Parents
  • I hate shops and I do shopping only if I need something and it has nothing to do with any fun or pleasure. At the front door you can hear constant “peep-peep” from the scanners, the shopping trolleys being pushed, people talking, laughing, radio playing, often some stupid ads, children crying the worst thing is tantrum if parents don’t buy something (I’m not saying they should buy it just because the kid is throwing tantrum) but it’s generally a hell. Plus smells plus led lights that make me either squint constantly or wear sunglasses indoors and then I get stupid stares and comments. It’s also annoying that I often can’t find the things I want. It’s so full of everything, I feel like the full shelves all at once fall on me. I like to go only shops that I got used to, so I can do the shopping quickly. Enter the shop, pick the item (try on if clothes/shoes) quality price acceptable? Direction cashier, direction exit till the next time I need something. I laugh that if all the customers were like me, the big companies would go bankrupt. So I definitely don’t miss shopping but if I have the choice to buy in a shop or online- I prefer shop. I can see the stock and I don’t have to wait for the delivery plus get angry if it’s lost, delayed or delivered to wrong address. 

• I hate shops and I do shopping only if I need something and it has nothing to do with any fun or pleasure. At the front door you can hear constant “peep-peep” from the scanners, the shopping trolleys being pushed, people talking, laughing, radio playing, often some stupid ads, children crying the worst thing is tantrum if parents don’t buy something (I’m not saying they should buy it just because the kid is throwing tantrum) but it’s generally a hell. Plus smells plus led lights that make me either squint constantly or wear sunglasses indoors and then I get stupid stares and comments. It’s also annoying that I often can’t find the things I want. It’s so full of everything, I feel like the full shelves all at once fall on me. I like to go only shops that I got used to, so I can do the shopping quickly. Enter the shop, pick the item (try on if clothes/shoes) quality price acceptable? Direction cashier, direction exit till the next time I need something. I laugh that if all the customers were like me, the big companies would go bankrupt. So I definitely don’t miss shopping but if I have the choice to buy in a shop or online- I prefer shop. I can see the stock and I don’t have to wait for the delivery plus get angry if it’s lost, delayed or delivered to wrong address. 

Children
No Data