3 years on Thursday since my mum died

on Thursday it will be three years since my mum died and I’m finding it hard. Luckily I am going over my friend Rikki’s in the evening we are going to have pizza might play on his ps4 or snuggle up with him and watch a film and drink hot chocolate and eat cupcakes hopefully I can make my chocolate orange ones. It’s nice to have a supportive friend that can keep me company in the evening. I miss my mum every day and I wish she didn’t have to had surgery but she would have died at a later date if she didn’t have it. Truth is I find it hard especially on Mother’s Day and Christmas. Her birthday hasn’t been as bad as the last 2 summers I’ve been over in the states working in a summer camp but this year I won’t be going as I need to find work in the U.K. as I am almost finished with my degree. I’m lucky to have friends that care and will be there for me and Rikki understands as he lost his mum to a heart condition a few years before I lost my mum to a heart condition. Sadly though I can’t put flowers down on Thursday where my mums ashes were scattered as Rikki car is in the garage I don’t drive myself nor do my other friends and catching a bus there isn’t an option. Hopefully I can do that at a later date. 

Parents Reply Children
No Data