How many of you also have ADHD?

How many of you went for an autism assessment and advised to also get assessed for ADHD?

This was written in my report for autism:

"The results of this assessment are consistent with a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder – with significant traits of ADHD."

Elsewhere it said:

"... traits of ADHD were observed during this assessment process, such as, marked restless, inability to maintain activities, poor organisation, and avoiding tasks requiring sustained mental effort. Therefore, the clinician recommends for R to discuss this matter with her GP, for a referral an assessment for an ADHD diagnosis to be considered. This will determine if she meets the criteria, thereby receive the relevant support."

So I have now asked for an assessment for ADHD.

Parents
  • I was diagnosed with autism & adhd last December. After my autism assesment I was advised to have one for adhd too.

im glad I did as I has helped me to understand mysejf, just a struggle to find other people who get it.

can anyone else relate? 

• I was diagnosed with autism & adhd last December. After my autism assesment I was advised to have one for adhd too.

im glad I did as I has helped me to understand mysejf, just a struggle to find other people who get it.

can anyone else relate? 

Children
No Data