'Loop' Earbuds

Has anyone tried the 'Loop' earbuds or something similar?

If so, what was your experience with them? Did they help with sensory struggles?

Parents
  • Hello - I have recently purchased the 3-in-1 sound control Loops for myself. Yes, they're expensive however these have been lifechanging. They are so easy to switch and are perfect for my London commutes, training events etc. I've found these has dramatically helped with my emotional regulation in general.

I am lucky that my employer is willing to reimburse the amount I paid for them and is willing to purchase these for other staff members who struggling with environmental factors/triggers. 

• Ohhh that is so interesting, thank you Slight smile
    I work in an office filled with people and just need to drown out all the talking and commotion around me, do you think this is suitable in that sense?

• No worries Slight smile

That's exactly my purpose: office working and commuting are the two most triggering parts of my working life. I would recommend them for these instances.

I know you can get cheaper ones (I appreciate these Loops are quite expensive in comparison to other brands) but I went straight for Loop. I wouldn't ever go back on these.

There are lots of different ranges with different prices. My friend uses the 'Loop Quiet 2' which she said has been good for blocking out sound when sleeping.

I know some people rate the non-branded ones on Temu, Amazon and Shein.. it does take some time adjusting to having inner ear tools. If you have been able to listen to 'in the ear' earphones, I think you should hopefully be okay. You could always try a cheaper range to see if they're comfortable enough before making a big purchase.

Please note I am not a medical professional, this recommendation is made off personal usage.

• No worries Slight smile

That's exactly my purpose: office working and commuting are the two most triggering parts of my working life. I would recommend them for these instances.

I know you can get cheaper ones (I appreciate these Loops are quite expensive in comparison to other brands) but I went straight for Loop. I wouldn't ever go back on these.

There are lots of different ranges with different prices. My friend uses the 'Loop Quiet 2' which she said has been good for blocking out sound when sleeping.

I know some people rate the non-branded ones on Temu, Amazon and Shein.. it does take some time adjusting to having inner ear tools. If you have been able to listen to 'in the ear' earphones, I think you should hopefully be okay. You could always try a cheaper range to see if they're comfortable enough before making a big purchase.

Please note I am not a medical professional, this recommendation is made off personal usage.

Children
No Data