'Loop' Earbuds

Has anyone tried the 'Loop' earbuds or something similar?

If so, what was your experience with them? Did they help with sensory struggles?

Parents
  • I’ve tried loads, Flare Audio don’t work for me and went straight back for a refund. Loops  are probably the best of its type on the market and they look good. I’ve got Engage which are great for busy noisy environments such as cafes with music when I want to have conversations, and Experience which I use in the cinema when I want to be quiet and to block out all sounds that annoy me such as talking, eating, and rustling packaging. If you just want to block noise I also use Moldex earplugs and get them in bulk from Amazon, great for sleep. 

• I’ve tried loads, Flare Audio don’t work for me and went straight back for a refund. Loops  are probably the best of its type on the market and they look good. I’ve got Engage which are great for busy noisy environments such as cafes with music when I want to have conversations, and Experience which I use in the cinema when I want to be quiet and to block out all sounds that annoy me such as talking, eating, and rustling packaging. If you just want to block noise I also use Moldex earplugs and get them in bulk from Amazon, great for sleep. 

Children
No Data