Coping with Change

So I am changing jobs and really struggling with the handover of my current role.

I feel very overwhelmed as I have been working in a different office because of training the new staff, but this office is very busy and can be quite loud, whereas my old office is calm and much more of a peaceful environment.

Today, I vocalised this to my manager and requested to be put back in my old office for the duration of my notice period, to which they said they are not sure if this would be possible but they would try to sort it but is likely to only be for my last 2 days, if any days at all.

Honestly, this got me feeling tearful as I feel so uncomfortable and unsettled in this office... and I ended up crying in front of my managers! 

Does anybody else get overwhelmed like this? Sometimes my emotions get like this and I really struggle to keep it together when so much change is happening but this leaves me feeling very childish and also quite isolated as everybody else seems to be coping just fine with all the changes that are going on...

Parents Reply Children
No Data