Overwhelmed

How do you cope when it feels like every aspect of your life is changing?

I feel SO overwhelmed, I don't know how to physically cope! 
I feel so emotional but don't feel like anybody really gets what I am feeling. Everybody around me seems to be going about life so easily when there is so much change happening, I can feel myself bubbling with so many emotions, but, I don't know how to deal with them.
I kind of feel like I am outside of my body just watching a shell of myself wandering around trying to figure out where to go next...

Parents
  • Hi there

I’m not sure if this helps but will offer it anyway.

Do you feel this way permanently or do you have ups and downs? If it’s the latter as with me I try and keep telling myself that every day I get through is a day closer to a good day. When I’m down I’m very in the moment and it can feel like it lasts forever but the pattern with me is that it does get better.

Try and reassure yourself that you can get through it.

I also try to record what triggers me to try and reduce these feelings. 

Im sorry I can’t offer anything else but wish you all the best 

• Hello, thank you for sharing.
    I don't feel like this permanently but when things are changing, it certainly takes it's toll on me!
    You are quite right however, I do always get through it. It just feels soo tough and long at the time.
    Sometimes near impossible to get to 'the other side'.

• Hello, thank you for sharing.
    I don't feel like this permanently but when things are changing, it certainly takes it's toll on me!
    You are quite right however, I do always get through it. It just feels soo tough and long at the time.
    Sometimes near impossible to get to 'the other side'.

Children
No Data