Overwhelmed

How do you cope when it feels like every aspect of your life is changing?

I feel SO overwhelmed, I don't know how to physically cope! 
I feel so emotional but don't feel like anybody really gets what I am feeling. Everybody around me seems to be going about life so easily when there is so much change happening, I can feel myself bubbling with so many emotions, but, I don't know how to deal with them.
I kind of feel like I am outside of my body just watching a shell of myself wandering around trying to figure out where to go next...

Parents
  • My son is diagnosed with autism and i have never had a test and may or may not be..however I can comment in some small way...my son told me that the lobes in the brain that deal with stress are apparently like gargantuan boulders whereas someone neuro typical there lobes will be like small pebbles..so basically what one person would feel overwhelmed the other would feel like things are not such a big deal...thing is you need to be careful of burnout because that's a real thing and is part and parcel of too much stress.

• My son is diagnosed with autism and i have never had a test and may or may not be..however I can comment in some small way...my son told me that the lobes in the brain that deal with stress are apparently like gargantuan boulders whereas someone neuro typical there lobes will be like small pebbles..so basically what one person would feel overwhelmed the other would feel like things are not such a big deal...thing is you need to be careful of burnout because that's a real thing and is part and parcel of too much stress.

Children
No Data