Moderator can you please delete me.

Hi everyone,

Number - I really like that you like me. I respect your wonderful sentiments. 

I just dont belong with people. I have asked to be deleted from my go sober forum. I cant be part of a community when i cant stand myself. Its fairer to just disappear. 

So moderator could you please delete me. I am removing the cancer from the forums. 

Parents
  • Not sure If you saw my reply to your other post, I won't be annoying and repeat myself, but I will just say that I think you should stay, nobody will judge you, these forums are here to give people support and to find other like-minded people who have or are going through the same things.

I hope whatever you decide to do it works for you and you stay safe and get through this, but please know myself and others here are sad to see you going through this and want to try and help and we can't if you leave ... 

Take care, stay strong and don't give too much time to those negative thoughts,  this will get better, but I understand it might feel like it never will. You can find a way though this however impossible it might feel right now.

• Not sure If you saw my reply to your other post, I won't be annoying and repeat myself, but I will just say that I think you should stay, nobody will judge you, these forums are here to give people support and to find other like-minded people who have or are going through the same things.

I hope whatever you decide to do it works for you and you stay safe and get through this, but please know myself and others here are sad to see you going through this and want to try and help and we can't if you leave ... 

Take care, stay strong and don't give too much time to those negative thoughts,  this will get better, but I understand it might feel like it never will. You can find a way though this however impossible it might feel right now.

Children
No Data