The sun

Anybody else have an extreme dislike for the sun? I f*cking hate it so much! When the sun comes out everyone comes out like bloody lemmings, it gets busy, more noise, and I just absolutely hate the sensation of the sun on me, it’s horrible. There’s nothing enjoyable about the sun whatsoever, if I had my way it’d be windy n wet every day. The sun as well just makes everything so god damn bright, like you look out the window and it just hurts your eyes. 
I’ve never liked the sun, even as a child I’d absolutely hate being in it, somethings never change. I personally cannot wait for autumn, when I can wear my thick cardigans, thick jumpers, and enjoy the dark evenings when I can sit in candle light and drink hot chocolate whilst it’s raining outside, with strong winds howling. That to me is heaven. This sunny weather we’re having in the UK atm is just my idea of hell. 
i just don’t get why everyone loves the sun, you see people sitting out in it drinking a beer and looking like they’re being cooked alive. How is that enjoyable?!!!!! Sorry, I think the sunny weather is getting to me and I’m getting hungry lol is there anybody else who shares my hatred of the sun? 

Parents
  • Thankyou all for your replies :) Seems there’s a few like me hehe. If I get up in the morning and it’s bright sunshine, it’s the worst thing ever, but if I wake up in the morning and the wind is buffeting against the window and it’s raining, well that’s just like the best thing ever. Maybe I’m just a vampire haha 

• Thankyou all for your replies :) Seems there’s a few like me hehe. If I get up in the morning and it’s bright sunshine, it’s the worst thing ever, but if I wake up in the morning and the wind is buffeting against the window and it’s raining, well that’s just like the best thing ever. Maybe I’m just a vampire haha 

Children
No Data