A dating relationship

• Hey my name is Oliver [removed by moderator]
  • I'm 18 years old I'm single and looking for a relationship someone between the age of 16 and 20 
  • If anyone is interested please comment below 
  • Thanks 
  • Oliver 

Edited by moderator

Parents
  • Hi Oliver, as I remember in the rules, it’s better to not give your real names, if it’s your real name. It’s just better for our own security to not get identified by personal details. 

1. This Community forum is public, so do not post personal or identifying details. This includes, but is not limited to, full names, addresses, contact details, social media, or photographs of yourself.  
    2. Profile pictures/avatars and usernames should not use full names or images of real people. They should not include the NAS logo or include the word ‘Mod’ as this profile is used by the moderation team. If your profile does not comply with this rule, you may be contacted by our moderation team to request an amendment or your profile or avatar may be reset.   

welcome to the community and hope you enjoy. 

• Hi Oliver, as I remember in the rules, it’s better to not give your real names, if it’s your real name. It’s just better for our own security to not get identified by personal details. 

1. This Community forum is public, so do not post personal or identifying details. This includes, but is not limited to, full names, addresses, contact details, social media, or photographs of yourself.  
    2. Profile pictures/avatars and usernames should not use full names or images of real people. They should not include the NAS logo or include the word ‘Mod’ as this profile is used by the moderation team. If your profile does not comply with this rule, you may be contacted by our moderation team to request an amendment or your profile or avatar may be reset.   

welcome to the community and hope you enjoy. 

Children
No Data