I Think Taking Advantage of And Using Autistic People Should Be Considered a Hate Crime

I’m sorry but I do. In a way it’s discrimination because it’s using someone’s disability to your advantage and how is that any different than when Africans were being taken advantage of and used because of slavery because of their skin? Both are wrong and discriminatory. I mean think about it, it’s well known Autistic people because of our lack of understanding a lot of social cues and norms, who’ve been gaslight, and endured abuse to the point of being unable to trust our own instincts are very easy targets for narcissists and used and taken advantage of by people because they can use us missing social cues and norms as a manipulation tactic.

So yeah, I honestly think that using and taking advantage of Autistic people should be considered a hate crime. I think it would very much improve and help Autistic people.

Parents
  • again with the race politics and wrong history....

africans were not taken advantage of because of their skin.... if you think that then your racist yourself as then you h ave to describe to me how their skin colour makes them more easily manipulated... its just skin... its no different to white skin, so it doesnt make them more easily taken advantage of... to think it makes them more easily taken advantage of is to play to a actual racist mindset that their skin makes them.... somehow... lesser.... i dont wanna even say this but thats what your words imply when used like that. and im guessing you must be pretty young and have been taken advantage of yourself because all this race ideas are what someone forced onto you without context or history isnt it? 

so right away those marxist ideas, pushed onto you before you understand history or reality, and you easily taking them without question because you had trust in your teachers, is a form of abuse and taking advantage of your condition isnt it?

i see you as a victim of radical left wing hate teaching. they have taken advantage of you for sure.

but as another seed to make you critically think.... you bring up european past and colonialism as a excuse to hate and demonise white people, despite the fact that was so long ago and no one was involved in that..... i want you to think back to 2000s when we had islamic terror attacks, the people who did that and support that are still alive and are guilty.... now we had a time the media demonised all muslims for terror attacks and basically said that all muslims are terrorists.... then it flipped on that and then said its then racist to say they are all terrorists and to not judge them on the actions of the few, and anyone even suspecting them as terrorists became a racist and it became racist to call muslims terrorists... 

with that in mind on the last paragraph.... flip that and impose it on your hate for white people.... its racist to call us all colonisers just because we are white, on the actions of the rich few elite who are not even alive to this day anyway. to judge us all over that we havent had a hand in, thats long past that no one guilty of is even alive... to call all white people colonisers is infact racist as calling all muslims terrorists. do you understand now? ... im not saying your racist though, im trying to make you think, what i believe is you have been brainwashed and taken advantage of by marxists who preach this racist double standards thing they call critical race theory. you need to think on it and question it more rather than take it as gospel. your being misled by it 

• again with the race politics and wrong history....

africans were not taken advantage of because of their skin.... if you think that then your racist yourself as then you h ave to describe to me how their skin colour makes them more easily manipulated... its just skin... its no different to white skin, so it doesnt make them more easily taken advantage of... to think it makes them more easily taken advantage of is to play to a actual racist mindset that their skin makes them.... somehow... lesser.... i dont wanna even say this but thats what your words imply when used like that. and im guessing you must be pretty young and have been taken advantage of yourself because all this race ideas are what someone forced onto you without context or history isnt it? 

so right away those marxist ideas, pushed onto you before you understand history or reality, and you easily taking them without question because you had trust in your teachers, is a form of abuse and taking advantage of your condition isnt it?

i see you as a victim of radical left wing hate teaching. they have taken advantage of you for sure.

but as another seed to make you critically think.... you bring up european past and colonialism as a excuse to hate and demonise white people, despite the fact that was so long ago and no one was involved in that..... i want you to think back to 2000s when we had islamic terror attacks, the people who did that and support that are still alive and are guilty.... now we had a time the media demonised all muslims for terror attacks and basically said that all muslims are terrorists.... then it flipped on that and then said its then racist to say they are all terrorists and to not judge them on the actions of the few, and anyone even suspecting them as terrorists became a racist and it became racist to call muslims terrorists... 

with that in mind on the last paragraph.... flip that and impose it on your hate for white people.... its racist to call us all colonisers just because we are white, on the actions of the rich few elite who are not even alive to this day anyway. to judge us all over that we havent had a hand in, thats long past that no one guilty of is even alive... to call all white people colonisers is infact racist as calling all muslims terrorists. do you understand now? ... im not saying your racist though, im trying to make you think, what i believe is you have been brainwashed and taken advantage of by marxists who preach this racist double standards thing they call critical race theory. you need to think on it and question it more rather than take it as gospel. your being misled by it 

Children
No Data