Blaming NTs

I’m really disappointed in a lot of recent posts which reek of prejudice and blame against “NTs”. it’s as if “NT” has suddenly become a safe word to slur other people with.

”NT’s” are the majority of humanity. They are a hugely diverse bunch. The vast majority of them are just ordinary people having a difficult enough time managing their own lives.

They are not to blame for our individual situations. They didn’t make your life the way it is.

Some of the stuff I’ve seen on here this weekend would’ve been reported to death if it had been directed at other groups.

Please, stop. You have to be better than this.

Parents
  • But they have created the sensory hell that we must live in. Also they insist that we are kept alive by not allowing us voluntary euthanasia but won't give us benefits, then try to gaslight us and say they are champions of neurodiversity. I just do not trust them at all. I find them exhausting and confusing, and their constant lying and inability to see that details has created the ridiculous society we have to live in. Also I wouldn't feel too bad for them. They get all the best jobs and most of the money, basically just by being fake and liars. I also hate their obsession with eye contact and talking loudly.  

• But they have created the sensory hell that we must live in. Also they insist that we are kept alive by not allowing us voluntary euthanasia but won't give us benefits, then try to gaslight us and say they are champions of neurodiversity. I just do not trust them at all. I find them exhausting and confusing, and their constant lying and inability to see that details has created the ridiculous society we have to live in. Also I wouldn't feel too bad for them. They get all the best jobs and most of the money, basically just by being fake and liars. I also hate their obsession with eye contact and talking loudly.  

Children
No Data