long term depression & suicidal thoughts

Does anything ever help?

Parents
  • I think they should allow us euthanasia drugs. People with Asperger's can have them in The Netherlands and Belgium. This is a HORRIBLE disability, and we get NO help for it whatsoever. There are no disability payments, we are expected to work in the sensory hell that the NTs have created. The disability assessment is a JOKE. How can a nurse assess a complex neurological condition, over the phone? Surely a Psychiatrist or a Neurologist should be the assessor? I HATE my parents for bringing me into this existence. Why does someone else have the right to inflict this horrible life on another person without offering them a painless way out? It is disgusting. N.T.s are liars and they disgust me, as do 'parents', who are totally selfish and do not care at all about the horrible existence their child will be forced to live. 

• I think they should allow us euthanasia drugs. People with Asperger's can have them in The Netherlands and Belgium. This is a HORRIBLE disability, and we get NO help for it whatsoever. There are no disability payments, we are expected to work in the sensory hell that the NTs have created. The disability assessment is a JOKE. How can a nurse assess a complex neurological condition, over the phone? Surely a Psychiatrist or a Neurologist should be the assessor? I HATE my parents for bringing me into this existence. Why does someone else have the right to inflict this horrible life on another person without offering them a painless way out? It is disgusting. N.T.s are liars and they disgust me, as do 'parents', who are totally selfish and do not care at all about the horrible existence their child will be forced to live. 

Children
No Data