Recently Diagnosed at 30

I've just had my assesment on the 2nd where they diagnosed me with autism. I had a really hard time growing up, I told my mum I'd been diagnoised. She was aware I was going through the process for the last year of getting an assesment. I sent her some links from this website for her to read to help her understand my diagnosis. I'm at a total loss of her messaging me saying "I will go through it when I'm ready, but as Im not in the right place at the moment and may say something. So I'm asking for space at the moment" I'm not sure on how to deal with this. 

Parents
  • i dunno.... interaction is different between each person... you know your mother more than we do... to me if my mum said that id think thats way too formal, and the formality of it would be weird and confuse me... my mum wouldnt care either way, it wont make any difference to who i am and our relationship. but each person and relation is different. so i cant really say anything about it, only you can determine the meaning behind someones words or actions that you know... maybe it means nothing, maybe thats normal for her and the way she speaks and acts, maybe its shrugging it off and not caring... cant tell, not a person i know and everyone is different. dunno if formality is normal for your mother or not but like i said it sounds a bit formal.

• i dunno.... interaction is different between each person... you know your mother more than we do... to me if my mum said that id think thats way too formal, and the formality of it would be weird and confuse me... my mum wouldnt care either way, it wont make any difference to who i am and our relationship. but each person and relation is different. so i cant really say anything about it, only you can determine the meaning behind someones words or actions that you know... maybe it means nothing, maybe thats normal for her and the way she speaks and acts, maybe its shrugging it off and not caring... cant tell, not a person i know and everyone is different. dunno if formality is normal for your mother or not but like i said it sounds a bit formal.

Children
No Data