What would an Autistic world be like?

I wonder what the world would be like if ASD people were the majority? I think it would be less smelly, less noisy and bright and just more chilled out. I think architecture would be different too, more plants and fresh air, and spaces would arranged with more flow, spaces that could be both private and open when required. Would there be adverts? I think there would but they'd be more information bulletins than aspirational. Education would be in small groups and organised according to your primary sense not the one size fits no one that we have now. There would be chill out spaces for when people get overwhelmed and an oportunity to explore why we find something overwhelming and what could be done to help. Clothes would be of natural fibres and would come with laundry instructions designed to be removed and all seems and hems would be enclosed French ones.

What would your ASD world be like?

Parents
  • Dear TheCatWoman,

your ASD world sounds amazing, do we need a passport to enter? I want to claim asylum from this mad world and move to ASD world please!

• It would be the real world, the same as this one, but with ASD as the majority, so you wouldn't need a passport, it would just be how the world is.

I'd like less death and cruelty too, no more stupid wars, no more killing for incomprehensible reasons, no more starving people to death.

Yes some ASD's do need to be made to shower, but the smells I was thinking of were the artificial perfumes of cleaning products and cosmetics. Smelly vapes wouldn't exist either, only *** flavoured ones, why do people want to smoke bubble gum?

• It would be the real world, the same as this one, but with ASD as the majority, so you wouldn't need a passport, it would just be how the world is.

I'd like less death and cruelty too, no more stupid wars, no more killing for incomprehensible reasons, no more starving people to death.

Yes some ASD's do need to be made to shower, but the smells I was thinking of were the artificial perfumes of cleaning products and cosmetics. Smelly vapes wouldn't exist either, only *** flavoured ones, why do people want to smoke bubble gum?

Children
No Data