Consistently misplacing my belongings

I was recently diagnosed with ASD, and I struggle a lot with keeping track of my belongings. I'm constantly losing things and end up with duplicates because I can't find the original item, only to discover it later in an unexpected place. It's incredibly frustrating, and I don't understand why people always ask, "Where was the last place you had it?" If I knew that, I wouldn't be searching!

I have a grounding tool that I really rely on, but it seems to have disappeared into thin air. Is this plnkgame.com a common autistic trait, or is it just something unique to me? Also, do you have any tips for preventing myself from losing things in the future?

Parents
  • I tend to loose track of my glasses. I put them down for some reason, then have no idea where they are. Given that I  am very short sighted and my glasses are rimless and have very thin arms, it is a recipe for disaster. Yes, I have sat on them before now.

• I tend to loose track of my glasses. I put them down for some reason, then have no idea where they are. Given that I  am very short sighted and my glasses are rimless and have very thin arms, it is a recipe for disaster. Yes, I have sat on them before now.

Children
No Data