Consistently misplacing my belongings

I was recently diagnosed with ASD, and I struggle a lot with keeping track of my belongings. I'm constantly losing things and end up with duplicates because I can't find the original item, only to discover it later in an unexpected place. It's incredibly frustrating, and I don't understand why people always ask, "Where was the last place you had it?" If I knew that, I wouldn't be searching!

I have a grounding tool that I really rely on, but it seems to have disappeared into thin air. Is this plnkgame.com a common autistic trait, or is it just something unique to me? Also, do you have any tips for preventing myself from losing things in the future?

Parents
  • It's the fairies, they "borrow" things, if you ask for the item back and then leave the room it will reappear probably in an obvious place you've already looked. Don't ask me why they do this or why they decide to single people out for this treatment, just play nicely, or they'll bring in the goblins and true havoc will ensue. This does not just apply to ASD people, but EVERYONE!

• It's the fairies, they "borrow" things, if you ask for the item back and then leave the room it will reappear probably in an obvious place you've already looked. Don't ask me why they do this or why they decide to single people out for this treatment, just play nicely, or they'll bring in the goblins and true havoc will ensue. This does not just apply to ASD people, but EVERYONE!

Children
No Data