pen pal

Hi, are there anyone that wants to be my pen pal?

Parents
  • Perhaps you could provide a little more context about you and your situation in life?

Why do you want a pen pal, where do you live, what are your interests, how old are you (roughly) etc?

• Hi, I am austic 41 year old male. I am high functioning. I just want to meet people all over. I am from Pennsylvania

• Groovy - what do you like?  What are your pleasures?  What do you dislike?  What are your troubles?  What do you fear?

Stating that you are a 41 year old male who lives in Pennsylvania...... narrows it down to circa 50% of 13 million humans!!

I'm not trying to "data mine" you here.......I just think that 11 words, used for your first ever OP here, is a little limited!!  Moreover, please be aware that I am especially "paranoid" about new folk here, these days, based on my recent experiences!

Sling us (here) another undeniably human post.....if you can.....and can be bothered with such sh it!!

• Thank you.  As you will note, I was not on form, at all, yesterday.

I should keep away from a keyboard when I'm feeling like that / this!

Confusion abounds!

• Hello Kefka.

My apologies...I was having a bad evening/night yesterday....got my knickers in a real bundle there!

Just ignore me....and I have no knowledge or connection to Manga or CCG .

• You're welcome. I think it is the original poster, NAS92568, who is interested in the games, rather than Number though?

• Thank you AuTriker! I tried to explain but I think I failed. Thanks for clarifying because he is interested in CCG as I am and the first thread I read was his and he talked about CCG's so I wrote him back but he or I got confused at the same time. Thanks for clarifying to him!

• Hi Number,

Kefka is referring to his own thread, called "Severe Burnout, Newly Self-Diagnosed, FIRST time talking, extremely ANGRY at the FAILURE of the medical community, All suggestions much appreciated." which must have been adjacent on the list of threads, though as they move around, probably wasn't when you saw this.

• I'm literally just like you dude. I came here 4 days ago. I am burned out and severely sad over my understanding of what should of come sooner by med prof, rather than later by me figuring out me.

I would like to be your friend. You and I showed up at the same time in this place. I love it because I don't have to explain to them because they're US!! We are home dude! For the first time we have REAL friends.

I would like to communicate with you. I am extremely hurt physically and partially mentally (who isn't? LOL)

If you want to keep talking, I came here for help. but I'd rather use my energy talking to you, just know I am in a very bad situation and I leave remarks stating I might not respond for 5-6 days due to Autistic burnout.

• Sorry, I don't understand. As newly accepting of my Autism at 40, I literally have no friends or family and I am in crisis. I made my first threat which is now next to yours. Look at my thread to understand because I am trying to connect yet am in total Autistic meltdown.

I apologize if I don't make sense. I still mask as a defense and feel the need to explain (which we shouldn't have to, yet we do.)

I am genuine and real dude. I love Yu-Gi-Oh and I just thought in my first response on this site, trying to fighre myself out, I'd reach out to someone with a hobby like mine. In other words Magic/Yu-Gi-Oh/Heartstone and my favoriite I think you'd love....Runeterra. I hope I clarified to your specs my friend.

• I saw your post above my first thread,

I can't see a post from NAS92568 before your first thread?

You seem to have appeared in this thread only?

Can you explain....or have I (and this is more than possible)....become confused by the situation?

I would be grateful for a clarification please Kefka........because I am, at best suspicious, and at worst, a bot hunter!

Do you like foxes and/or pandas and-/-or sea otters?

• Thanks for responding.

"Sling us".....in the UK.....is the same as saying "throw me some red meat" in the US....ie, force a definitive reaction.  You have done that, and I thank you for it.

My various likes and dislikes are (painfully) open to inspection for anyone who can be bothered to check up on me.  I've been around here for a while.....but I have always been careful about what I say.

Like you, I have a PROFOUND fear of interacting with a lot of people at once.  People are weird!!

Your Manga-styled interests are not shared by me, but I know there are plenty here who love that stuff,  My post of 3 hours ago was part [is this a real human] but also part [if this is a human, and they want to connect......so they need to explain more to engage with like-minded folk.]

You have "explained more" and I therefore hope that others here, with similar interests to you, will now be able to connect.

It's good to touch base with you 92568....perhaps we will have cause to interact again.

I wish you only good things.

Kind regards

Number.

• Thanks for responding.

"Sling us".....in the UK.....is the same as saying "throw me some red meat" in the US....ie, force a definitive reaction.  You have done that, and I thank you for it.

My various likes and dislikes are (painfully) open to inspection for anyone who can be bothered to check up on me.  I've been around here for a while.....but I have always been careful about what I say.

Like you, I have a PROFOUND fear of interacting with a lot of people at once.  People are weird!!

Your Manga-styled interests are not shared by me, but I know there are plenty here who love that stuff,  My post of 3 hours ago was part [is this a real human] but also part [if this is a human, and they want to connect......so they need to explain more to engage with like-minded folk.]

You have "explained more" and I therefore hope that others here, with similar interests to you, will now be able to connect.

It's good to touch base with you 92568....perhaps we will have cause to interact again.

I wish you only good things.

Kind regards

Number.

Children
No Data