pen pal

Hi, are there anyone that wants to be my pen pal?

Parents
  • Perhaps you could provide a little more context about you and your situation in life?

Why do you want a pen pal, where do you live, what are your interests, how old are you (roughly) etc?

• Hi, I am austic 41 year old male. I am high functioning. I just want to meet people all over. I am from Pennsylvania

• Groovy - what do you like?  What are your pleasures?  What do you dislike?  What are your troubles?  What do you fear?

Stating that you are a 41 year old male who lives in Pennsylvania...... narrows it down to circa 50% of 13 million humans!!

I'm not trying to "data mine" you here.......I just think that 11 words, used for your first ever OP here, is a little limited!!  Moreover, please be aware that I am especially "paranoid" about new folk here, these days, based on my recent experiences!

Sling us (here) another undeniably human post.....if you can.....and can be bothered with such sh it!!

• Thank you.  As you will note, I was not on form, at all, yesterday.

I should keep away from a keyboard when I'm feeling like that / this!

Confusion abounds!

• Hello Kefka.

My apologies...I was having a bad evening/night yesterday....got my knickers in a real bundle there!

Just ignore me....and I have no knowledge or connection to Manga or CCG .

• Hello Kefka.

My apologies...I was having a bad evening/night yesterday....got my knickers in a real bundle there!

Just ignore me....and I have no knowledge or connection to Manga or CCG .

Children
No Data