Noise cancelling earbuds and headphones Suggestions

Hi there people 

Does any one have any suggestions on any good and reasonably priced noise cancelling earbuds and headphones. I saw that The Range have noise cancelling earbuds for around £14. Because some are so expensive I am not sure whether to try cheaper ones first and waist the money I could have saved for the more expensive ones or go for more expensive and waist my money if there could have been cheaper ones just as good. Also it doesn’t seem right to buy them, stick them in one’s ears and if not good take them back. Also it would not be right or clean to ask a friend to try out their earbuds and stick them in my ears. I have tried friends head phones as not a stick inside the ear. They were really good at cancelling sounds.  

Parents
  • I recently bought some reasonably priced noise cancelling headphones from Amazon recently. The brand is Soundcore and they were about £50 - 60. They aren't perfect in that they can't block out voices completely but they do muffle them a lot. They are excellent at blocking out low pitched sounds such as traffic, air con fans etc. To be honest I thought I was like  and was only affected by voices but it seems I was affected by the other noises more than I thought because these headphones have really improved my life. When I put them on it's like a sense of calm and immense relief! I haven't tried really expensive ones but I can't imagine that they will be much better than the ones I have. I wouldn't worry about returning ear buds or headphones that don't work for you - if they have been in your ear then they won't resell them to someone else. They should account for returns in their business plan so it's really not your responsibility to worry about. Just check their returns policy before purchasing to make sure you can return used ones!

• I recently bought some reasonably priced noise cancelling headphones from Amazon recently. The brand is Soundcore and they were about £50 - 60. They aren't perfect in that they can't block out voices completely but they do muffle them a lot. They are excellent at blocking out low pitched sounds such as traffic, air con fans etc. To be honest I thought I was like  and was only affected by voices but it seems I was affected by the other noises more than I thought because these headphones have really improved my life. When I put them on it's like a sense of calm and immense relief! I haven't tried really expensive ones but I can't imagine that they will be much better than the ones I have. I wouldn't worry about returning ear buds or headphones that don't work for you - if they have been in your ear then they won't resell them to someone else. They should account for returns in their business plan so it's really not your responsibility to worry about. Just check their returns policy before purchasing to make sure you can return used ones!

Children