It’s Mother’s Day tomorrow and I’m struggling

Hi I lost my mum a few years ago during the pandemic not from covid but from a heart condition. I really struggle on Mother’s Day. My friend Rikki is taking me to the beach where I scattered her ashes and I’m going to put flowers down for her but it’s upsetting everywhere I go it’s Mother’s Day this and mother day that I just wish there was more empathy for the people who don’t have mums. 

Parents
  • Just want to say thanks for everyone’s replies today went really well I spend the day with my friend Rikki we did some fire spinning practice in the morning and then he took me to the beach where my mum’s ashes were scattered and I put some flowers down on the cliff then we went back to mine and watched Netflix. Then this evening he thrashed me at Mario kart lol. He lost his mum as well so he understands and it’s nice to be with a friend who understands. 

• Just want to say thanks for everyone’s replies today went really well I spend the day with my friend Rikki we did some fire spinning practice in the morning and then he took me to the beach where my mum’s ashes were scattered and I put some flowers down on the cliff then we went back to mine and watched Netflix. Then this evening he thrashed me at Mario kart lol. He lost his mum as well so he understands and it’s nice to be with a friend who understands. 

Children
No Data