It’s Mother’s Day tomorrow and I’m struggling

Hi I lost my mum a few years ago during the pandemic not from covid but from a heart condition. I really struggle on Mother’s Day. My friend Rikki is taking me to the beach where I scattered her ashes and I’m going to put flowers down for her but it’s upsetting everywhere I go it’s Mother’s Day this and mother day that I just wish there was more empathy for the people who don’t have mums. 

Parents
  • My mum died sixteen years ago, with both Parkinson's and Motor Neurone Disease. Today was a train wreck. I still have a cold, but had to go on a wild goose chase for a shop that had kitten food available.

Then Hope spilled a glass of water I had. Only by God's grace that the laptop it landed on is okay.

I generally find regular functioning an issue. Can never get time to settle, as I'm constantly on Zoom and chasing after Hope. My room is always a tip.

• My mum died sixteen years ago, with both Parkinson's and Motor Neurone Disease. Today was a train wreck. I still have a cold, but had to go on a wild goose chase for a shop that had kitten food available.

Then Hope spilled a glass of water I had. Only by God's grace that the laptop it landed on is okay.

I generally find regular functioning an issue. Can never get time to settle, as I'm constantly on Zoom and chasing after Hope. My room is always a tip.

Children
No Data