Stimming

What stims do you do comfortably in public, as part of your unmasking ? 

I've just started unmasking myself and am curious. 

Parents
  • Hi

My unmasking for me can’t get into full swing until I have my diagnosis I’m afraid. I’m not sure why I feel that way but it’s just the way I would like it to go. I have been stimming without realising for a very long time, I chew all the skin around my nails and sometimes inside my cheek (right side only for some reason) Also I hold my head in my hands as it feels really comforting and when I’m alone I rock slightly. Can’t really explain why it feels good but it’s soothing to me. 
    Would love to know how to successfully unmask, I have been doing it for that long I really don’t know how to be me or who me is. 

• Hi

My unmasking for me can’t get into full swing until I have my diagnosis I’m afraid. I’m not sure why I feel that way but it’s just the way I would like it to go. I have been stimming without realising for a very long time, I chew all the skin around my nails and sometimes inside my cheek (right side only for some reason) Also I hold my head in my hands as it feels really comforting and when I’m alone I rock slightly. Can’t really explain why it feels good but it’s soothing to me. 
    Would love to know how to successfully unmask, I have been doing it for that long I really don’t know how to be me or who me is. 

Children
No Data