Everyone I know goes away in the end

Feeling very down tonight. The only people who really know me at all are work friends, of whom I have three, and one of them announced today that he’s leaving.

I’m terrible at keeping in touch with people so he’ll leave my life just like everyone else I’ve ever known.

Parents
  • Who knows.......whilst a friend is now leaving your work.....perhaps your future "life partner" is about to fill that vacancy?

I think it is easier for some of us to identify the downside of any given situation (I'm probably one of those people) but I greatly admire those who seem able to immediately see the possible upside of any given situation.  Since I made the concious decision to try and be more of an "upside" type of guy, I have found myself generally manifesting a more happy disposition.

Finding a balance is key, I believe.

• Who knows.......whilst a friend is now leaving your work.....perhaps your future "life partner" is about to fill that vacancy?

I think it is easier for some of us to identify the downside of any given situation (I'm probably one of those people) but I greatly admire those who seem able to immediately see the possible upside of any given situation.  Since I made the concious decision to try and be more of an "upside" type of guy, I have found myself generally manifesting a more happy disposition.

Finding a balance is key, I believe.

Children
No Data