Everyone I know goes away in the end

Feeling very down tonight. The only people who really know me at all are work friends, of whom I have three, and one of them announced today that he’s leaving.

I’m terrible at keeping in touch with people so he’ll leave my life just like everyone else I’ve ever known.

Parents
  • This unfortunately is how my life goes too. 

I've had some good friends for a time on and off through life, but people don't try to keep in touch after a while, or I realize that I'm the only one reaching out, stop, and never hear from them again.

I don't know why, because I internalized all of my issues and vent them out of the way, until this last 2 years when I've struggled to keep some out of view of others and have snapped a couple of times, venting verbally in rare moments.

• This unfortunately is how my life goes too. 

I've had some good friends for a time on and off through life, but people don't try to keep in touch after a while, or I realize that I'm the only one reaching out, stop, and never hear from them again.

I don't know why, because I internalized all of my issues and vent them out of the way, until this last 2 years when I've struggled to keep some out of view of others and have snapped a couple of times, venting verbally in rare moments.

Children
No Data