Everyone I know goes away in the end

Feeling very down tonight. The only people who really know me at all are work friends, of whom I have three, and one of them announced today that he’s leaving.

I’m terrible at keeping in touch with people so he’ll leave my life just like everyone else I’ve ever known.

Parents
  • I get the feeling. I've lost people from my life and I wish I knew that I was pushing them away by giving them way too much.

It's frustrating to know how many solid connections I could have had, and I could have formed a support network that worked for me. I still miss those people and I don't really want people telling me I should meet new people - I know it's stubborn but the grief is still there.

• I get the feeling. I've lost people from my life and I wish I knew that I was pushing them away by giving them way too much.

It's frustrating to know how many solid connections I could have had, and I could have formed a support network that worked for me. I still miss those people and I don't really want people telling me I should meet new people - I know it's stubborn but the grief is still there.

Children
No Data