How did you make your peace with this life?

Being separate, other, misunderstood, invisible. How can you bear it?

Parents
  • I’m working on it basically. I am far from young but I have to admit I’m not much closer to being ok about so many aspects of life. So many. I don’t know what I’m doing half the time. So I can only express solidarity with others on here and wish all of you well. Don’t give up - we deserve to be able to enjoy life and we also deserve credit for how hard we work to be ok. And I’ve learnt to try to always remember that even the darkest of days do pass - so hang on in there because there’s always light at the end of the tunnel. 

• I’m working on it basically. I am far from young but I have to admit I’m not much closer to being ok about so many aspects of life. So many. I don’t know what I’m doing half the time. So I can only express solidarity with others on here and wish all of you well. Don’t give up - we deserve to be able to enjoy life and we also deserve credit for how hard we work to be ok. And I’ve learnt to try to always remember that even the darkest of days do pass - so hang on in there because there’s always light at the end of the tunnel. 

Children
No Data