How did you make your peace with this life?

Being separate, other, misunderstood, invisible. How can you bear it?

Parents
  • Finding peace is hard. I used to dream big and wanted to change myself but now I feel happy and content with who I am.

I'm autistic and that's fine. If people don't like it then that's their problem and I'm sorry they can't accept me.

I find peace in the little things in life.

Seeing a bee flying around and sitting on the flowers.

Hearing the birds sing first thing in the morning.

Watching the sun rise.

Sitting by a stream and writing.

Listening to music.

All of this is only small but they make me feel happy, positive and glad to be alive. They bring me peace and help me get through the toughest and darkest days of my life.

I still get lonely but I'm so used to it now it's become the norm for me.

Suicide ideation is something I suffer from on a fairly regular basis but I try to distract myself and some of the above does bring me that peace.

• Finding peace is hard. I used to dream big and wanted to change myself but now I feel happy and content with who I am.

I'm autistic and that's fine. If people don't like it then that's their problem and I'm sorry they can't accept me.

I find peace in the little things in life.

Seeing a bee flying around and sitting on the flowers.

Hearing the birds sing first thing in the morning.

Watching the sun rise.

Sitting by a stream and writing.

Listening to music.

All of this is only small but they make me feel happy, positive and glad to be alive. They bring me peace and help me get through the toughest and darkest days of my life.

I still get lonely but I'm so used to it now it's become the norm for me.

Suicide ideation is something I suffer from on a fairly regular basis but I try to distract myself and some of the above does bring me that peace.

Children
No Data