How did you make your peace with this life?

Being separate, other, misunderstood, invisible. How can you bear it?

Parents
  • I really don’t know sometimes. Speaking for myself I have a few good day’s followed by ok days and then those dreadful dark days. It’s a common pattern for me and I just tell myself that it will pass and I’ll have some good days again. 
    Misunderstood and invisible I can totally relate to especially around my wife’s family and our couple friends. Because I struggle to find words quickly enough in conversations I can see people drift away and then start a new topic, It’s so deflating. I really try with the scripting as well but you can never prepare for everything. 

• I really don’t know sometimes. Speaking for myself I have a few good day’s followed by ok days and then those dreadful dark days. It’s a common pattern for me and I just tell myself that it will pass and I’ll have some good days again. 
    Misunderstood and invisible I can totally relate to especially around my wife’s family and our couple friends. Because I struggle to find words quickly enough in conversations I can see people drift away and then start a new topic, It’s so deflating. I really try with the scripting as well but you can never prepare for everything. 

Children
No Data