The most difficult effect of bullying

Caveat: this is my experience and I don't intend to speak for anyone else.

Bullying, which for me was 99% verbal, is always difficult to deal with but I don't know if the act itself is what bothers me the most.

It's the fact no one stuck up for me. I get it to an extent; if you see it going on (either online or in-person), you may not wish to get involved because then *you'll* get attacked. 

But it leaves me feeling like everyone hates me, and like I deserved it. There may have been times where I did deserve it because no one close to me validated how I was feeling; I may have done something not worth defending but I could have done with someone defending me as a human being. I didn't (and don't) feel like it's worth it anymore, like I'm useless.

Just some thoughts.

Parents
  • i got bullied alot in high school which may have contributed to me isolating most of my life after it lol

but yeah, with me it wasnt just a single person, it was infact or did feel like everyone. everyone knew my name there and hated me even though i didnt even know them. it was weird. i guess thats a thing i dont understand about normie social circles is that once one hates you and they are connected then the entire hive mind hates and knows you.

i got verbal *** off everyone every single day, and from unexpected sources most of the time as like i said everyone knew me and hated me for some reason so each day there was always some grief off some other person i didnt even know. could be both verbal and physical. but to be fair the physical didnt bother me so much as it was simple to deal with more, i guess emotional attacks are more of a thing that is harder to defend. didnt even stop in class too and once one person said anything against me in class then the entire class sided with the person against me. i remember at the end of such a event the one person told me to die in a ditch, and that upset me at the time, she clearly meant it and wanted it and the rest of the class seemed to support it. teacher didnt give a *** but he did warn them to not do that as for all they know i may be the type to take the fire axe that was in a glass box in the room, and use it on them if they upset me like that lol

eventually all my friends did leave, one of them saying i attract too many bullies and he gets bullied for being my friend. so it did have a effect of driving off friends and making me feel alone and everyone against me. but the trick is to get better than them, im so skilled in martial arts i could beat anyone from that place now, and once i got my head in the game of life in just a single year i have likely surpassed all their economic positions and made better choices and done more with money than what they have done. 

i know one bully who was a particular pain has been arrested 2 or 3 times since... once for selling  drugs, another time for stabbing someone badly with intent to kill and yet somehow hes out now despite the horrific injury he caused someone.

• i got bullied alot in high school which may have contributed to me isolating most of my life after it lol

but yeah, with me it wasnt just a single person, it was infact or did feel like everyone. everyone knew my name there and hated me even though i didnt even know them. it was weird. i guess thats a thing i dont understand about normie social circles is that once one hates you and they are connected then the entire hive mind hates and knows you.

i got verbal *** off everyone every single day, and from unexpected sources most of the time as like i said everyone knew me and hated me for some reason so each day there was always some grief off some other person i didnt even know. could be both verbal and physical. but to be fair the physical didnt bother me so much as it was simple to deal with more, i guess emotional attacks are more of a thing that is harder to defend. didnt even stop in class too and once one person said anything against me in class then the entire class sided with the person against me. i remember at the end of such a event the one person told me to die in a ditch, and that upset me at the time, she clearly meant it and wanted it and the rest of the class seemed to support it. teacher didnt give a *** but he did warn them to not do that as for all they know i may be the type to take the fire axe that was in a glass box in the room, and use it on them if they upset me like that lol

eventually all my friends did leave, one of them saying i attract too many bullies and he gets bullied for being my friend. so it did have a effect of driving off friends and making me feel alone and everyone against me. but the trick is to get better than them, im so skilled in martial arts i could beat anyone from that place now, and once i got my head in the game of life in just a single year i have likely surpassed all their economic positions and made better choices and done more with money than what they have done. 

i know one bully who was a particular pain has been arrested 2 or 3 times since... once for selling  drugs, another time for stabbing someone badly with intent to kill and yet somehow hes out now despite the horrific injury he caused someone.

Children
No Data