People Don't Believe The Life I Have Lived.

Do any of you find the same? If my life was made into a film it would end up being a top rated movie, and film critics would accuse me of making it up for added effect!

I honestly don't know anyone who has been through the same. I think it is because I am on the spectrum that I notice things?

Parents
  • I put myself in their shoes. I rationalize in my head that they’re limited to their experience of reality, their consciousness. That is through that lens they see the world — so when they dismiss my condition or what say I understand that it’s not truly possible to “get it” unless you have it or have experienced it for themselves.

However people could react a bit better rather than dismissing and outright calling you a liar - I've had this several times.

But you know you better than anybody else and you know what's true, so hopefully you can find some comfort in that fact.

Hope you're feeling better since your original post.

• I put myself in their shoes. I rationalize in my head that they’re limited to their experience of reality, their consciousness. That is through that lens they see the world — so when they dismiss my condition or what say I understand that it’s not truly possible to “get it” unless you have it or have experienced it for themselves.

However people could react a bit better rather than dismissing and outright calling you a liar - I've had this several times.

But you know you better than anybody else and you know what's true, so hopefully you can find some comfort in that fact.

Hope you're feeling better since your original post.

Children
No Data