People Don't Believe The Life I Have Lived.

Do any of you find the same? If my life was made into a film it would end up being a top rated movie, and film critics would accuse me of making it up for added effect!

I honestly don't know anyone who has been through the same. I think it is because I am on the spectrum that I notice things?

Parents
  • I think my life would be too boring for it to be a movie. Large parts of it, years or even decades, could be mostly skipped. But that's a good thing. The parts of my life that were really bad were hardships that I am glad I were as brief as they were - my "year of hell" in 2007 or "depression 2.0" in 2021.

If it was a film, I suspect most people would be shouting at the scream "why doesn't he do X" and "is this guy r*tarded".

Out of interest, what in your life makes you say that people wouldn't believe it?

• I think my life would be too boring for it to be a movie. Large parts of it, years or even decades, could be mostly skipped. But that's a good thing. The parts of my life that were really bad were hardships that I am glad I were as brief as they were - my "year of hell" in 2007 or "depression 2.0" in 2021.

If it was a film, I suspect most people would be shouting at the scream "why doesn't he do X" and "is this guy r*tarded".

Out of interest, what in your life makes you say that people wouldn't believe it?

Children
No Data