People Don't Believe The Life I Have Lived.

Do any of you find the same? If my life was made into a film it would end up being a top rated movie, and film critics would accuse me of making it up for added effect!

I honestly don't know anyone who has been through the same. I think it is because I am on the spectrum that I notice things?

Parents
  • Life can be unbelievable at times but that doesn't mean it's not true.

People seem to find it hard to believe things, unless it's on social media.

Then they believe it LMAO Joy 

But unbelievable things do happen in life look at the Titanic, supposed to be unsinkable..... and then it sank.

Unbelievable but it happened.

Life is remarkable and constantly changing all the time. Unbelievable things happen.

You should do a book or a video series about your life and experiences on youtube I'd watch it.

• Life can be unbelievable at times but that doesn't mean it's not true.

People seem to find it hard to believe things, unless it's on social media.

Then they believe it LMAO Joy 

But unbelievable things do happen in life look at the Titanic, supposed to be unsinkable..... and then it sank.

Unbelievable but it happened.

Life is remarkable and constantly changing all the time. Unbelievable things happen.

You should do a book or a video series about your life and experiences on youtube I'd watch it.

Children
  • There has been many a moment where we have been warned not to go here or there by the Lord and it has saved our lives.

Do you think those of us on the spectrum notice things that others don't?

(Sorry for not replying before as I got distracted for a few days and didn't expext so many replies).